Android Developer VT16-AD Hong Kong Full Time
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy and maintain a robust, interactive and user-friendly Android application
- Create prototypes to explore design ideas and support testing
- Work closely with Backend Development Team, Design Team and Marketing Team
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with native Android mobile application development
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts, object-oriented programming and reactive programming
- Extensive hands-on development experience in Java, Material Design and Android Studio
- Excellent work attitude, strong problem solving skills, strong sense of responsibility, strong critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within a start-up environment is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
When applying, please include:
- Your CV
- Link to your GitHub / Stackoverflow account
Send applications to email@example.com.
Votee is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, marital status, or family status.